Continual Recording Camera System
Mobile digital video recorders range from 1 to 4 cameras and have GPS location antennas as standard, rugged IP68 rated enclosure. This function allows you to see where your vehicle has been on a map when reviewing video footage.
All of our MDVR units come with a 240 GB SSD driver as standard, this can of course be increased if a longer recording capacity is required.
All of our recorders have optional extras such as additional camera units, LCD display to assist the driver, GPRS and Wi-Fi capability (site survey required).
- Industrial IP67 rated enclosure, this allows the system to be used in the most demanding environments
- tamper proof, the unit has a lockable cover ensuring that evidence cannot be tampered with or disrupted
- From 1 – 4 cameras can be connected ensuring that all angles of the operation can be captured
- Large internal storage capacity, up to 2 weeks recording time with the ability to expand this if required
- Optional in cab screen to assist driver operation
- Still image mode to capture images of loads for reference
- GPS tracking facility for critical incident map positioning with video evidence (outdoor use only)
- Continual recording & playback
- Help avoid collisions
- Manoeuvre equipment safely
- Small and discreet design also with infra-red night vision
- Internal accelerometer, impacts can be detected anywhere on the machine
- Live video and remote viewing option, information can be streamed from vehicles straight to the user’s PC
- Fully encrypted footage for authorised viewing only
- Footage can be converted to multiple formats for other uses